Kitchen & Bath Design News offers its readers the most relevant, respected, indispensable source of business information in the kitchen and bath trade. KBDN is the industry’s leader in reader preference and ad-page dominance – the one magazine that marketers find essential in building brands, identifying new customers and stimulating sales.
The only monthly magazine serving the kitchen and bath industry, KBDN has a longstanding track record of editorial vitality, independence and leadership, earning advertising dominance with a reach that’s unmatched, a readership that’s involved and a response that yields profitable results. Among KBDN’s key attributes:
- KBDN has the only BPA-audited circulation of any kitchen and bath trade publication. It offers a targeted, highly-qualified circulation – the largest in the trade – enabling advertisers to reach the industry’s most-influential product decision-makers, a critical audience that designs, sells and installs a large share of projects in the estimated $178-billion kitchen and bath market.
- A graphically compelling, oversized format that delivers instant visibility and advertising impact, while commanding cover-to-cover reader engagement.
- An Editorial Calendar that offers a timely, comprehensive, content-rich lineup of features, columns, product coverage and focus on the critical issues readers face.
- A wide array of integrated, cutting-edge digital opportunities, augmented by an extensive menu of value-added merchandising programs aimed at stretching ad dollars.
- An exclusive, six-city educational initiative that will deliver in-depth, all-day seminars to design professionals in key U.S. markets.
- Links to sister magazines in the residential remodeling, architecture and custom builder sectors, enabling a unique, cost-effective reach across key related markets.
- Timely, actionable market insights available through an exclusive alliance with the Research Institute of Cooking & Kitchen Intelligence (RICKI).
IN THE AUGUST ISSUE, Kitchen & Bath Design News showcases the winning projects and designers from our annual Kitchen & Bath Design Awards competition. This issue is referred to again and again as our readers look to be inspired and informed by the latest design trends.
The Kitchen & Bath Design Awards competition:
- Is one of the only independent, brand agnostic awards program in the industry
- Is peer-judged by experienced design professionals
- Gold, silver and bronze winners are chosen in nine categories based on originality, functionality, materials used and overall design excellence
As the independent voice of the industry, Kitchen & Bath Design News is pleased to offer its KBDN 50 Innovators, an annual opportunity to honor some of the industry’s finest dealers and designers. The men and women who are innovators and role models in the kitchen and bath industry are leading the charge toward the future, and you’ll only read about them in KBDN‘s October issue.